By Flexibits Inc.
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
Designed exclusively for macOS, Fantastical 2 includes powerful features such as an incredibly intuitive parsing engine, a full calendar window (with day, week, month, and year views), a quick access mini window, iCloud reminders support, time zone support, and much, much more.
"Fantastical 2 is the calendar app your Mac has been waiting for." - The Verge
"Terrific new version of one of my very favorite apps." - John Gruber (Daring Fireball)
"It's my favorite calendar app for OS X." - MacStories
"The calendar app you've been waiting for." - iMore
"Fantastical 2 is a crazy-powerful calendar app for your Mac." - Wired
Fantastical 2's natural language event and reminder creation, beautiful calendar views, and ultra-smart event list make it the best calendar and reminders app you'll ever use. Just type in that you have "Lunch with John on Friday at 1pm" and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in "remind me to Buy Milk on Tuesday" and Fantastical 2 will create a reminder with a due date!
WHAT'S NEW IN FANTASTICAL 2
• Beautiful, all-new design exclusively for macOS
• Full calendar window with Day, Week, Month, and Year views
• macOS Today Widget, Action Extension, and Share Extension
• Handoff support between Fantastical 2 for Mac, Fantastical 2 for iPhone, and Fantastical 2 for iPad
• Calendar sets - quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you leave or arrive, based on location
• Maps are now displayed for your locations
• Improved iCloud reminders with a separate reminders list and support for geofenced location-based reminders
• Multiple parser improvements including improved repeating event and reminder support, the ability to add alerts (like "Meeting 3pm alert 1 hour"), time zones, and many other improvements
• Time zone support including floating time zone support
• Dark and light themes
• And much, much more!
THE EASIEST WAY TO ADD EVENTS AND REMINDERS
• Open Fantastical 2 with a single click or keystroke
• Type in your event or reminder details and press return
• That's it!
STAY ON TOP OF YOUR DAY
• The infinite scrolling event list and calendar let you easily locate and plan all of your events and reminders
• Today's past events fade to gray so you can focus on your upcoming events
• Add event notes, URLs, or locations to new or existing events
• Use search to instantly locate your events
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
• Works with your favorite calendar services with native CalDAV support including iCloud, Google, Yahoo, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
• Fantastical 2 is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and for the first time ever, Japanese
• Start typing your event or reminder in any of these languages and Fantastical will automagically understand!
Fantastical 2 — the frustration of calendaring has been solved.
What's new in Version 2.4.5
- Fantastical's events and reminders are now shown in Spotlight search results (requires High Sierra)
- Improved support for repeating Facebook events
- Extra Google Hangout and Google Meet notes sent by Google Calendar are now hidden
- HTML tags in notes are now hidden
- Using AppleScript to add multiple items no longer requires a delay between each parse sentence command
- Fixed an issue on High Sierra where event tooltips could appear upside down
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
Finally upgraded a few months ago!
I have used Fantastical since I got V1 through MacUpdate a few years ago. It is probably the best app that I have gotten in a MacUpdate bundle. I do not often get the MacUpdate bundles, but when I saw a calendar tool called Fantastical a few years ago, my curisoity was piqued. I have used Fantastical nearly every day since I purchased the bundle.
I was disappiointed at the higher price of V2 when it came out, and I delayed upgrading for a while. A few months ago, I finally upgraded, and I am glad that I did. Fantastical works great. It is quite intuitive, and it is easy to work with my calendars. When I upgrade computers or change phones, one of my first steps in preparing the new comuter or phone is to be sure to add Fantastical. It makes calendar organization a breeze.
Best 3rd Party app on my system
Fantastical performs a small—but now essential—function in my system. It’s one of the few apps I use every day, and I almost always have a good experience using it. Flexibits seems to be one of those boutique Mac-community shops that sweats each pixel and gives a lot of thought to integration. They updates more frequently than most, I’m just dreading the day they switch to a subscription model.
I have been using Fantastical for years and find it indispensable. It provides quick access to my appointments (in multiple calendars across multiple calendar servers) plus the natural language parsing is brilliant.
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $49.99
- Category: Productivity (Mac)
- Updated: Jan 16, 2018
- Version: 2.4.5
- Size: 13.8 MB
- Language: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Flexibits Inc.
- Copyright © 2011-2018 Flexibits Inc.
Requirements: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor