By Witt Software UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
PDF Squeezer is an easy-to-use PDF compression tool.
It reduces the size of large PDF documents by compressing images and removing irrelevant information. This will help you obtain important savings in bandwidth costs, digital storage costs and network transmission times.
• Simply drag and drop your file into the application window
• Choose from predefined compression filters or create your own
• Batch compress multiple files
• Compress all files in a folder and its subfolders
• Finder, Safari and Preview ad-on available via the share menu
• Support for password protected PDFs
• Automatic compression and save with 'One-Click-Compression'
If you're having questions or problems, don't hesitate to ask for help by following the support link on the right!
What's new in Version 3.8.1
If you like PDF Squeezer, please consider to rate it on the App Store to support further development. :)
NEW: The Finder extension now asked you where you'd like to save the compressed file.
FIX: Compressing locked files could confuse the user password with the owner password
FIX: Editing a filter did only recompress the selected file and could cause user interface issues.
FIX: With One-Click-Compression enabled the app may quit before the compression was finished.
Owns a permanent home in my dock
Continued improvements to the app make it simple to use and yet quite powerful in compression. It may not work every single time because of how compressed a file is at its start, but usually with another try or two with a different setting, you'll get what you need. It’s been indispensible for me for a few years already, and the continual updates are worth every penny!
One of the indispensable tools I use on macOS. The use case is simple: your scanner produces huge PDFs, or a design tool exports humongous files, or files you received from someone else are too large to forward via mail. Pull these files through PDF Squeezer and be amazed by how small PDFs can become while still being crisp and readable.
I often work with documents with images, and output to PDF. PDF Squeezer is absolutely indispensable as the final step before distributing the document. This App Store page’s screen capture shows “size reduced by 90%,” and that’s no exaggeration -- I’ve had many files (with lots of image/photo embedded) show that much size reduction. In one PDF file where I used many large photo files, my PDF file went from 80.5 MB to 3.3 MB, 95%+ reduction. For emailing the PDF file, that’s a huge difference. I find the "150 dpi - high” setting to be the perfect balance between small file size and image quality....More
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $5.99
- Category: Productivity (Mac)
- Updated: Dec 21, 2017
- Version: 3.8.1
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Language: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Witt Software UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- © 2012 - 2017 Witt Software UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Requirements: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor